About this event
What’s it all about?
Workshop participants gain understanding of their own communication styles and preferences, including natural tendencies for reaction in a range of contexts. Participants will explore what it means both to communicate assertively to ensure their needs are communicated and understood, and to listen effectively to ensure the message of others is heard.
This interactive workshop leaves participants feeling more confident and skilled to engage in challenging conversations, how and when to say ‘no’, and to communicate their needs effectively.
In this session we will explore:
- Assertiveness and the benefits of assertive behaviour
- Communication and behaviour styles and how to adapt these to a range of situations
- Strategies to assist in communicating assertively
- Responding to passive or aggressive behaviour
- Active listening
- Giving and receiving feedback
Call us on (08) 8941 5661 or email email@example.com