About this event
Participants will feel more empowered with stronger writing skills, improved listening skills and best practice for writing minutes.
In this training, learning outcomes will include:
- What is the real purpose of minutes;
- Understanding the language of minutes;
- Have clarity around the role of the minute taker and your role in particular;
- Have different methods for taking clear and accurate notes;
- Improving listening & writing skills;
- Work effectively with the chair and participants;
- Basic grammar & writing styles;
- Better sentence structures; and
- Different minute styles & layouts.
This training is ideal for anyone who:
- Takes minutes for their work
- Needs to take minutes occasionally or regularly
- Is new to minute writing
- Already takes minutes but wants to improve their skills or feel more confident.
- Bring someone with you and the second person is free (see ticket details).
- Refer someone and you both get your tickets for the same event at 50% off. (This requires your ‘friend’ to contact us directly for their discount code on booking).