About this event
What’s it all about?
A new position as a leader is exciting and daunting at the same time. A new skill set and knowledge is required, as well as the ability to lead people. The Emerging Leader’s Series provides an introduction to core knowledge to get people feeling skilled and confident in meeting the needs of their team, organisation and client group.
There are four online workshops in the series. We encourage participants to participate in all workshops, but it is not essential.
This registration is for one workshop only – Building Effective Teams.
In this session we will explore:
- How to approach building team effectiveness
- Core elements of effective teams
- Personality styles and team dynamics
- Actions and behaviours that build effective teams
- Giving & receiving feedback
- Reflecting on yourself – how you show up as a leader
Call us on (08) 8941 5661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org