About this event
What’s it all about?
A new position as a leader is exciting and daunting at the same time. A new skill set and knowledge is required, as well as the ability to lead people. The Emerging Leader’s Series provides an introduction to core knowledge to get people feeling skilled and confident in meeting the needs of their team, organisation and client group.
There are four half day workshops in the series. We encourage participants to participate in all workshops, but it is not essential. This registration is for one workshop only – Communication Skills.
In this session we will explore:
- What constitutes good quality communication?
- How the context of leadership shifts and changes communication
- Listening skills for leaders
- Speaking skills for leaders
- Writing skills for leaders
- Targeting different audiences
- Engaging in challenging conversations
Call us on (08) 8941 5661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org