About this event
What’s it all about?
A new position as a leader is exciting and daunting at the same time. A new skill set and knowledge is required, as well as the ability to lead people. The Emerging Leader’s Series provides an introduction to core knowledge to get people feeling skilled and confident in meeting the needs of their team, organisation and client group.
There are four half day workshops in the series. We encourage participants to participate in all workshops, but it is not essential. This registration is for one workshop only – Leadership Styles & Role Clarity.
In this session we will explore:
- Why explore leadership styles and role clarity
- Leadership styles – traditional theories and contemporary approaches including mindfulness
- Factors for consideration in building your leadership style
- Tools for role clarity
- Using leadership and role clarity to set and articulate expectations
- Professional and personal development
Call us on (08) 8941 5661 or email email@example.com