What’s it all about?
Three of the primary challenges that organisations face are:
- Keeping employees engaged,
- Retaining talent, and
- Developing leaders from within.
By focusing on the development of employees, and the alignment of organisation goals with team & individual goals, managers can create a working environment that enables both employees, and the organisational as a whole, to thrive!
In practice, performance management means that Leaders are consciously and consistently working towards developing their employees through:
- Facilitating the establishment of clear goals,
- Providing the appropriate support & mentorship to achieve those goals, and
- Providing ongoing constructive effective feedback.
In this session we will explore:
- Developing clear role definitions/expectations/goals,
- Increasing employee engagement,
- Developing leadership and coaching skills,
- Boosting productivity through improved performance, and
- Developing a performance program that incentivises accomplishment.
This training is ideal for:
- Those who want to understand the principles of performance management
- Anyone responsible for managing and leading a team
- Anyone new to positions of supervision, management or leadership
For more information about this session, please contact CORP directly on (08) 8941 5661 or email@example.com