In this workshop, participants will learn:
– How the mind and body respond to stress
– Signs and symptoms of stress
– Classifications of stress
– What triggers our stress
– How empathy and sympathy work
– How to hack your brain to manage stress
– Key components of emotional resilience
– Tools and strategies to apply in the workplace
By the end of the day, participants will be able to build their personal toolkit of preferred tools and strategies that work for them.
This training is ideal for:
– Those managing the intake of stressed clients
-Those who want to reduce workplace issues, sick leave etc
– Anyone focused on staff retention
– Those invested in the wellbeing of a team
– Those that want to preserve their own emotional energy.
– Anyone interested in stress management techniques and emotional resilience.
-Bring someone with you and the second person is free (see ticketing options)
-Refer someone and you both get your tickets for the same event at 50% off. (This requires your ‘friend’ to contact us directly for their discount code on booking).
– Discounts available for Chamber of Commerce Members. DM for details.