Discover the foundations of communication, what triggers certain behaviour in ourselves and others and what we can do to better manage it.
About this event
In this workshop, participants will learn:
- The principles of behavioural response
- Stages of conflict
- How to change the energy or focus of a conversation
- Ways to provide feedback
- The differences between Passive, Aggressive and Assertive
- Ways to manage conflict
- Different behavioural styles
- The risks of assumption
This training is ideal for:
- Anyone wanting to feel more confident in their communication
- Those that are front-facing for a business or organisation
- Anyone wanting to reduce conflicts in the workplace
- Those who wish to increase their communication skills and EQ
- Bring someone with you and the second person is free (see ticket details).
- Refer someone and you both get your tickets for the same event at 50% off. (This requires your ‘friend’ to contact us directly for their discount code on booking).