About this event
What’s it all about?
Stress is not necessarily negative. Excessive stress though is on the increase and can have a significant negative impact on people’s lives if it is ongoing and unmanaged.
This workshop raises awareness of the nature and cause of stress, both at home and in the workplace. Participants learn to identify signs and symptoms of stress in themselves as well as a range of relaxation and stress management techniques.
In this session we will explore:
- Causes of stress both at work and at home
- The nature of stress and how it affects us
- A range of skills to reduce unhealthy stress
- Fundamental principles of mindfulness practice
- Personal and organisational goals to manage stress levels
Call us on (08) 8941 5661 or email email@example.com