What’s it all about?
This trainer-facilitated workshop is designed to create understanding of the topic by those attending, leaving them with an appreciation of their own resilience and any actions they may be able to take to ensure its continued support for their lifestyle choices and the context they are living and working within.
The context for this training program includes the potential exposure to the risks of vicarious trauma and its potential effect on resilience.
We know you are resilient, however vicarious trauma may diminish or undermine your resilience. You may notice this impact over time, or it can be sudden.
This workshop will explain vicarious trauma and how to reconnect to your resilience if and when you are affected.
Vicarious Trauma, if unrecognised, can undermine your resilience.
In this session we will:
- Provide you with the knowledge to better recognise the early signs of various stress outcomes
- Offer a range of strategies to address the risks of Vicarious Trauma and its impacts
- Foster possibilities for post-traumatic growth and resilience
This training is ideal for:
- Managers wanting to nurture a supportive work environment
- Those that work in stressful work environments
- Anyone starting to feel the strain
- Team leaders who want to be preventive rather than reactive to their team’s needs
For more information about this session, please contact CORP directly on (08) 8941 5661 or firstname.lastname@example.org