What’s it all about?
Your CV is the first impression that a prospective employer gets of you, so it needs to be a carefully composed document.
In this course, you will learn how to produce an effective CV that will give you a better chance of being successful in your search for a job.
The second half of the workshop focuses on critical success factors for effective interviewing.
There will be many opportunities for practice and participants will leave more confident in their preparation.
In this session we will explore:
- CV formats & what’s right for you
- Writing a ‘standout’ CV
- How to write a compelling covering letter/supporting statement
- Interviews – approach & technique on the day
This training is ideal for:
- Anyone who wants to brush up their skills whether or not they are applying for a job now.
- Anyone who wants to sharpen their skills and stand out in front of future employers.
For more information about this session, please contact CORP directly on (08) 8941 5661 or firstname.lastname@example.org