What’s it all about?
A new position as a leader is exciting and daunting at the same time. A new skill set and knowledge is required, as well as the ability to lead people. The Emerging Leaders Series introduces core knowledge to get people feeling skilled and confident in meeting the needs of their team, organisation and client group.
There are 4 workshops in the Emerging Leaders Series, and we encourage participants to participate in all workshops, but it is not essential. The workshops in this series can be completed in any order:
- Leadership Styles & Role Clarity
- Communication Skills for Managers
- Supporting Teams to be Effective
- Mentoring & Coaching
This registration is for one workshop only – Mentoring & Coaching.
In this session we will explore:
- Thinking and theory of coaching and mentoring
- You as a coach or mentor
- Techniques for coaching and mentoring sessions
- Strategies for working with resistance
- Taking it back to the workplace
This training is ideal for:
- Anyone new to a leadership or supervisory role
- Leaders who want to improve their communication and leadership skills
- Those leaders working with teams going through change and growth
For more information about this session, please contact CORP directly on (08) 8941 5661 or email@example.com