What’s it all about?
A new position as a leader is exciting and daunting at the same time. A new skill set and knowledge is required, as well as the ability to lead people. The Emerging Leaders Series introduces core knowledge to get people feeling skilled and confident in meeting the needs of their team, organisation and client group.
There are 4 workshops in the Emerging Leaders Series, and we encourage participants to participate in all workshops, but it is not essential. The workshops in this series can be completed in any order:
- Leadership Styles & Role Clarity
- Communication Skills for Managers
- Supporting Teams to be Effective
- Mentoring & Coaching
This registration is for one workshop only – Supporting Teams to be Effective.
In this session we will explore:
- How to approach building team effectiveness
- Core elements of effective teams
- Personality styles and team dynamics
- Actions and behaviours that build effective teams
- Giving & receiving feedback
- Reflecting on yourself – how you show up as a leader
This training is ideal for:
- Leaders directing their team through change
- Anyone new to leadership
- Those leaders who want to learn from others and expand their skills
- Leaders wanting to build their confident in leadership and management
For more information about this session, please contact CORP directly on (08) 8941 5661 or firstname.lastname@example.org